Pacific Polymers® Perma-Glas Mesh is a thermally set, spun-bonded polyester non-woven fabric made up of 100% continuous polyester filament fibers that are randomly arranged and reinforced with a 5×5 polyester scrim for added strength and stability.
- High tensile and tear strength
- Wets out well with our base coats and caulks
- Moisture-, rot- and mildew-resistant
- Good elongation and recovery properties (when properly applied)
- Excellent repair fabric for both new and old construction in roofing and waterproofing applications
- 4″ x 180′ Rolls