GILLIBRAND SILVER SAND is a natural aggregate for broadcasting into wet coatings to create anti-skid and anti-slip surfaces. May be used with Pacific Polymers® polyurethane, polyurea, and sloping materials (Such as ERSystems® Quicket) to create a long lasting, wear resistant finish for decks, parking structures, ramps, steps, etc.
- Long lasting, wear resistant, and durable in all climates
- Slip resistance for pedestrian and vehicular traffic
- Improves the compressive strength of coatings to resist the effects of suddenly applied braking, turning, and acceleration
- Extends the yield of coatings while maintaining their elastomeric properties
- Natural material / long shelf life
- 50 LB. Bags
- Grit Size 1/20